this is one of the view recipes i've tried from eating well that everyone raves about i doubled the recipe because i was cooking for more people but it came out wonderful i didn't have to put my own twist on it or anything definitely one of the best recipes i've tried from here make it exactly the way it says on the grill and you will not be disappointed. even if you're nervous to cook pork do it on the grill. it's to die for!
Grilled Pork Tenderloin with Aquavit Seasonings (Snapse Krydret Svine Mørbrad)
From EatingWell: May/June 2008
The seasonings traditionally used to make aquavit—a Northern European distilled spirit—vary with every recipe, but they usually include pork-friendly seasonings like caraway, cumin and fennel-so why not combine the two? This easy, pretty dish is great hot off the grill or made ahead and chilled.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)