I'd already started a pork tenderloin for a dinner, marinated it overnight and placed in a 350 oven. It baked for 40 minutes, during which time I assembled the salad ingredients. WHIle the tenderloin cooled i put the orange slices in the salad bowl-I used 1. The rest was easy-peasy. Soooo good and refreshing.
Grilled Pork Tenderloin Salad
From EatingWell: August/September 2006
Served room temperature or chilled, this salad - combining tangy oranges, sweet and crunchy fennel and zesty marinated pork - is delightful for a warm summer evening.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)