This is a great marinade. Like another commenter, I didn't cut into medallions. I marinated for four hours and it was quite flavorful. I'm fortunate to live near many Asian markets.
Grilled Pork Tenderloin Marinated in Spicy Soy Sauce
From EatingWell: August/September 2006
Crisp on the outside and buttery-tender on the inside, these sweet and spicy soy sauce-marinated pork tenderloin medallions make for a delicious, healthful and elegant entree. Serve with snow peas, brown rice and Sour Mango Salad on the side.
15 Reviews for Grilled Pork Tenderloin Marinated in Spicy Soy Sauce
This was very delicious and quick to cook up in a grill pan on the stove. I had a little difficulty finding the thai chiles, as well as the sriracha sauce, but finally found the sauce at Trader Joe's. We served it with baked (micro'd) sweet potatoes and the flavors really balanced it out nicely. Will definitely have it again.
This was excellent and VERY easy. I followed the recipe except for using the suggested substitution of sriracha sauce for the chili. Since I was preparing this for guests, I didn't want it to be too spicy, so I ended up using about a tablespoon and a half in my doubled recipe. It turned out great with a little kick, but the spice was minimal enough that the kids could still eat it.
Enjoyed this very much. Instead of the actual chile pepper I used a Tbsp of sriracha sauce. I only had time to marinate for about 1/2 hour and it turned out well.
I marinated the loin overnight, whole without slicing it, and it was tender and delicious. My husband raved about it.
Ellen, Tulsa OK
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)