Loved this salad recipe! Big hit for a summer Sunday dinner side dish!!
Grilled Corn Salad with Black Beans & Rice
From EatingWell: July/August 1997
Southwestern flavors star in this potluck-perfect salad.
4 Reviews for Grilled Corn Salad with Black Beans & Rice
We've made this salad for 15 years for any summer party, it always gets 100% eaten and people are always asking for the recipe. Use a skewer thru 2-3 onion slices to keep them from falling apart when grilling and save the corn husks to line your salad bowl for a better presentation
I thought this was a great summer salad. I love the flavors but a little too sweet. Next time, I would cut the OJ to 1/4 cup and use chipotle peppers with adobo sauce instead of salsa.
We loved this salad. I added a pablano pepper for extra heat and reduced the amount of juice as we prefer a more smokey taste and less citrus-y flavor. I can't wait to eat the leftovers today.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)