This meal came together quickly & was absolutely delicious. I cut the chicken into strips & put everything on the grill at once (polenta, nectarines & chicken) & cooked them all 4 minutes a side. While they cooked, I whipped up the salsa, skipping cilantro (not a fan) & substituting chili powder for hot sauce. It was wonderful.
Grilled Chicken & Polenta with Nectarine-Blackberry Salsa
From EatingWell: July/August 2007
Grilled nectarines and fresh blackberries turn into a summery salsa to top cumin-rubbed chicken and polenta in a dish that's special enough for weeknight entertaining. Make it a meal: Serve with a spinach salad and a crisp glass of rosé.
4 Reviews for Grilled Chicken & Polenta with Nectarine-Blackberry Salsa
This is the perfect summer meal. The first time I made it, my husband was weary of the concept of fruit with his chicken but actually now asks for it. Very quick and delicious! The polenta can be time consuming, so we if you are pressed on time try with cous cous!
we loved this dish! nice and easy and delicious fresh taste! but i added more nectarines, lime juice and cilanto!
It was a very easy and light meal. I thought it was just a little bland, but my husband and 2 year old daughter loved it!
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)