It's a GREAT recipe and so simple. I make it for my family and guests during strawberry season all of the time. My 3yr old and 1yr old enjoy it when I make it more "kid-friendly"...remove nuts and add whole wheat pasta with salad greens.
Green Salad with Strawberries & Goat Cheese
From EatingWell: May/June 2009
This lively salad captures the essence of early summer with ripe strawberries, chives and baby spinach. To make it a meal, top it with grilled chicken breast.
9 Reviews for Green Salad with Strawberries & Goat Cheese
We've made this several times. Delicious!
very light and refreshing on a hot humid day. loved the combination of strawberries and goat cheese. We will definately make this one again!!
i love it
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)