This is the best salad i've ever had, will make it again and again
Green Salad with Asparagus & Peas (Salat med Asparges og Ærter)
From EatingWell: May/June 2008
Here's a salad where we've combined two stars of the spring garden, asparagus and peas. Since the asparagus goes into the mix raw, you'll want to look for the freshest, most tender spears you can find and slice them into very thin rounds.
3 Reviews for Green Salad with Asparagus & Peas (Salat med Asparges og Ærter)
I must say I didn't think this recipe was worth trying but I am glad I did. I love it only for one small thing I don't; and that is Asparagus. The salad is great though without that. I just don't like asparagus. I ate it though!
YUM, YUM, YUM, YUM, YUM!!
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)