I use to think I knew tartar sauces until I tried this delectable sauce on the Salmon Burgers. It was so amazing I didn't even notice I was eating fish. The lemons, anchovies and capers in this recipe conspire to blow your taste-buds out of your mouth. No more store brought tartar sauce for me this stuff is supreme!!!
Green Goddess Sauce
From EatingWell: March/April 2008
Try this fresh approach to tartar sauce as an accompaniment for any fish or combine it with chunk light tuna as the base of a tuna salad.
3 Reviews for Green Goddess Sauce
This is an amazing sauce that can be an accompaniment to many other fish dishes. Delicious and complex in flavor, but super simple to make. Perfectly balanced that complements fish beautifully. We loved it! A definite replacement for any recipe that calls for tartar sauce.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)