Seriously? Why there needs to be a recipes for coffee+2 ice cubes, i'll never know.
Greek Iced Coffee
From EatingWell: Summer 2004
This frothy delight is a great summer treat when the summer heat makes hot coffee less appealing.
27 Reviews for Greek Iced Coffee
You lost me at "instant coffee". Blurgh!
Horrible! Not Greek at all!
What makes this a "Greek" coffee? Nothing out of the ordinary for a typical American iced coffee.
Ugh. This is pathetic really. Sure, it might a less calories, but there's also no strength or real boy to this coffee. I think you're much better off adding a tiny scoop of light coffee ice cream to the deal and make it an iced coffee float instead.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- 5 “bad” foods you should be eating (331 comments)
- The #1 food you should eat (and probably don't) (211 comments)
- How to pickle anything (no canning necessary) (125 comments)
- 3 reasons you should snack on popcorn (124 comments)
- 3 reasons you should reach for canola oil when you’re cooking (102 comments)
- What’s Fresh: Is corn healthy or not? (99 comments)
- The best breakfast foods for weight loss (78 comments)
- How to make a healthy smoothie: best smoothie ingredients & 10 to ditch (76 comments)
- Is Coconut Oil Healthier Than Butter? (76 comments)
- Trying to save money? 15 foods you don’t need to buy organic (72 comments)