Seriously? Why there needs to be a recipes for coffee+2 ice cubes, i'll never know.
Greek Iced Coffee
From EatingWell: Summer 2004
This frothy delight is a great summer treat when the summer heat makes hot coffee less appealing.
27 Reviews for Greek Iced Coffee
You lost me at "instant coffee". Blurgh!
Horrible! Not Greek at all!
What makes this a "Greek" coffee? Nothing out of the ordinary for a typical American iced coffee.
Ugh. This is pathetic really. Sure, it might a less calories, but there's also no strength or real boy to this coffee. I think you're much better off adding a tiny scoop of light coffee ice cream to the deal and make it an iced coffee float instead.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)