Just wondering when & how you're supposed to use the parm. cheese?
Gratin of Zucchini & Tomatoes
From EatingWell: Summer 2003
Two of summer's stellar vegetables are layered here, along with a few other choice ingredients, to make a delicious baked gratin. As soon as it's pulled from the oven, fresh Parmesan cheese is sprinkled over the top.
3 Reviews for Gratin of Zucchini & Tomatoes
I've made this recipe several times and I just love the stuff. I use zucchini and tomatoes fresh from the garden for best results but even the pale supermarket imitators are edible with this recipe. Use good parmesan, you can get away with less.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)