Very light tasting. Refreshing summer type food.
Mixed Green Salad with Grapefruit & Cranberries
From EatingWell: November/December 2009
Grapefruit juice is the base for the tangy vinaigrette on this salad studded with grapefruit segments and dried cranberries. It serves 12 as a starter or about 6 if you’d like a large portion per person.
3 Reviews for Mixed Green Salad with Grapefruit & Cranberries
Everyone agreed it was excellent. Had a nice tang and freshness.
This was pretty good, especially for an entree salad, which is how I modified it.
- I didn't have cranberries, so added in a handful of grapes
- I lemon-peppered (another spice/rub would do) two chicken breasts and cut them up to serve on top of the salad
- I added a little tiny bit of Spenda to the dressing to cut the tang a mite. Barely half a traditional coffee-ship-sized package.
I'd definitely make it again!
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)