This salad has become one of my favorite go-to sidedish recipes. Prior to seeing it in the Eating Well magazine, I'd never tasted raw fennel. Such a yummy surprise!!! Since then, I've served it at family potlucks and guest buffets...always receiving compliments. I have shared this recipe with many friends.
Grape & Fennel Salad
From EatingWell: November/December 2012
Crunchy fennel and celery are combined with grapes in this delicious salad recipe.
4 Reviews for Grape & Fennel Salad
This is a very nice and different side dish. To me, the fennel gave the dish a taste of black licorice and I am not found of black licorice. However, my family loved the dish and it is a nice compliment to pork.
Excellent and unique salad. The different flavors need a little time to mix. We tasted it and weren't sure but after an hour it was great.
This was simple, but unique, and makes a great dish for potlucks. I used more celery and fennel to grape ratio. I think you can play a little.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)