I just made this for dinner with a sweet potato and we just loved it - very tasty. I used the swiss cheese and followed the recipe exactly. Thanks for such a great, easy to make recipe
Grandma Ginger's Fish Casserole
From EatingWell: EatingWell Serves Two
Recipe developer Katie Webster's grandmother used to make a version of this dish with fresh-caught smallmouth bass from Vermont's Lake Champlain. Our updated version requires no fishing; just a trip to the supermarket for Pacific cod or tilapia.
4 Reviews for Grandma Ginger's Fish Casserole
I made this for my mom and me last night as well as tonight. (bought frozen tilapia and had 4 pieces) Loved this! Can't wait to make it for the rest of the family. It tastes like it would be naughty, but the nutrition facts say it is very nice!
My husband and I love this recipe! It's easy and relatively healthy as well as tasty. All the components to one of our usual recipe rotations.
We found that the recipe by itself was a little bland; adding a teaspoon of anchovy paste and a splash of soy sauce with the wine perked it up and added a nice spot of umami.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)