I used pistachios, and substituted a small, chopped piece of red bell pepper in the center instead of the dried apricot. Delish!
Goat Cheese Kisses
Each of these bite-size savory treats has a bit of dried fruit tucked inside for a slightly sweet surprise. They make wonderful holiday gifts as well as elegant little hors d'oeuvres.
2 Reviews for Goat Cheese Kisses
I'd use good goat cheese and I used pistachios. Ended up chopping them a little smaller as I went along. They looked perfect and I served them with great raisin crackers from Trader Joes and they were a huge hit.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)