Loved this recipe. I added some chicken breast cut into smallish pieces and cooked in a little bit of butter and minced garlic. Added the cooked chicken at the same time as the Gnocchi. Turned out very well.
Gnocchi with Zucchini Ribbons & Parsley Brown Butter
From EatingWell: June/July 2006
For this recipe, convenient store-bought potato gnocchi are tossed with delicate ribbons of zucchini, shallots and cherry tomatoes that have all been sautéed in nutty browned butter.
68 Reviews for Gnocchi with Zucchini Ribbons & Parsley Brown Butter
All the reviews are so positive but I don't get it...I love gnocchi. I absolutely LOVE zuchini. But this dish did not turn out to be good at all. I could barely eat it. There was way too much parsley and it mixed with the parmesan and tasted horrible. I was very disappointed in this one.
I've made this recipe twice now and each time it is incredible!!! I love it. I use a substitute butter when I make it to lower the calories and add more cheese. It's incredible with those subs!!! I definitely recommend this recipe. Love it!
This made three servings. 2 of us ate it for dinner & I ate it again the next day. I liked it & so did my husband. I bet I make this again soon.
awesome recipe, fast easy and very yummy!
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)