Here's a suggestion I hope will be helpful to those like me who do not have a mandolin cutter. Try using a potato peeler for making the zucchini ribbons. It worked for me, and its alot safer.
Gnocchi with Zucchini Ribbons & Parsley Brown Butter
From EatingWell: June/July 2006
For this recipe, convenient store-bought potato gnocchi are tossed with delicate ribbons of zucchini, shallots and cherry tomatoes that have all been sautéed in nutty browned butter.
68 Reviews for Gnocchi with Zucchini Ribbons & Parsley Brown Butter
YUM! My husband said, "This one's a keeper!" I did use one extra tablespoon of butter, as "extra" was recommended by others. I think it was a good choice. Great meal! Thank you!
My kids love this dish. Enough said.
Slicing the zucchini so thinly is a little dangerous, but it's totally worth it. This is a favorite in my house. It's so easy and delicious, I've shared it with all my friends. HIGHLY recommended!
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)