These carrots are so easy to put together and they are great for adding color to a meal. Sometimes I sub a little bit of orange juice for the lemon juice. A little orange or lemon zest also adds just a bit of zing to complement the sweet honey.
Glazed Mini Carrots
Take advantage of convenient mini ("baby") carrots to make this simple but sophisticated classic French side dish.
2 Reviews for Glazed Mini Carrots
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)