Gingersnap-Banana Frozen Yogurt
From EatingWell: March/April 2008
Stir chopped gingersnaps, sliced bananas and toasted pecans into softened vanilla frozen yogurt for a quick, crowd-pleasing dessert.
- 2 cups vanilla frozen yogurt, softened
- 6 gingersnap cookies, chopped
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped toasted pecans
- Layer equal portions of frozen yogurt, chopped gingersnaps, bananas and pecans into 4 small dessert cups or glasses. Freeze until the yogurt is firm, at least 10 minutes.
Per serving: 287 calories; 12 g fat (4 g sat, 4 g mono); 15 mg cholesterol; 42 g carbohydrates; 5 g protein; 2 g fiber; 81 mg sodium; 249 mg potassium.
Carbohydrate Servings: 3
Exchanges: 2 carbohydrates (other), 1 fruit, 2 fat
More From EatingWell
You won’t waste half a day’s worth—or more—of calories with...
Celebrate summer’s fresh vegetables with our healthy recipes...
Getting your kids to eat healthy on a gluten-free diet can be...Chicken is a great ingredient for building a healthy and...
Gluten-free salads, soups and sides don’t have to be boring....
Healthy and slimming summer dinners shouldn’t be hard to find...
Beat the heat and embrace the flavors of summer with low-...
Our low-calorie pasta salad recipes will be a favorite dish...
Celebrate the season with EatingWell's best recipes from the...
Cool down with these healthy, homemade freezer pops. On hot...
If you find yourself short on time this summer, try these...
For a lighter option for dinner tonight, try making a quick...
Whether you’re a vegetarian or just looking to cut back on...
Eating meatless at least once a week has a host of health...
If you're looking for an easy, healthy meal idea for dinner...
These healthy vegan recipes take you on a virtual trip around...
- Preparation/ Technique
- Ease of Preparation
- Total Time
- 15 minutes or less
- March/April 2008
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)