From EatingWell: July/August 1992
Spinach, watercress and Belgian endive are good matches for this zesty dressing.
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly grated orange zest
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 4 teaspoons canola oil
- 1 tablespoon minced scallions
- 1 teaspoon minced peeled fresh ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon minced garlic
- Salt & freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Whisk orange zest, orange juice, oil, scallions, ginger, garlic, salt and pepper in a small bowl until well blended. (Alternatively, combine ingredients in a small jar, secure the lid and shake until blended.)
Tips & Notes
- Add orange sections to your salad for a boost of vitamin C and folic acid.
Per tablespoon: 37 calories; 4 g fat (0 g sat, 2 g mono); 0 mg cholesterol; 1 g carbohydrates; 0 g protein; 0 g fiber; 55 mg sodium; 27 mg potassium.
Exchanges: 1 fat
More From EatingWell
If you work out in the morning, refuel with one of these...
Our healthy Labor Day recipes are a delicious way to...
One-pot recipes are the perfect solution for easy weeknight...
Our healthy stir-fry recipes are full of fiber-rich...
Packed with a bounty of nutrients as well as fiber, green...
Store-bought packaged foods can make cooking or baking easier...
Whether grilled, seared, broiled, baked or made into burgers...
Whether you’re roasting beets, serving them sliced on a salad...
Celebrate summer with our summer dessert recipes made with...In the dog days of summer, you don’t have to turn on your stove...
When summer tomatoes from backyard gardens and farmstands hit...
In celebration of EatingWell's 10th anniversary we picked our...
These easy weeknight suppers are inspired by the bountiful...
Take advantage of summer's bounty of fresh produce with these...
Muffin tins are great for making more than just muffins,...
Use your charcoal grill or gas grill for more than just...
- Ease of Preparation
- Total Time
- 15 minutes or less
- Preparation/ Technique
- July/August 1992