I love the flavor! This is a "keeper". I grilled all the veggies and shrimp, though, and they are nice and crunchy. Used Greek yogurt and let everything cool a bit before adding to the sauce to prevent curdling.
Creamy Garlic Pasta with Shrimp & Vegetables
From EatingWell: May/June 2010
Toss a garlicky, Middle Eastern-inspired yogurt sauce with pasta, shrimp, asparagus, peas and red bell pepper for a fresh, satisfying summer meal. Serve with: Slices of cucumber and tomato tossed with lemon juice and olive oil.
73 Reviews for Creamy Garlic Pasta with Shrimp & Vegetables
Made this pasta dish this evening.. Its delicious! I also added chicken to it... Very filling.
Do not waste your Asparagus on this recipe!
Make the sauce as described but cook your shrimp and bellpeppers together separately, add them to the pasta and the sauce at the end. Grill, sautee or broil your asparagus separately and serve it as a side. You don't need peas at all.
Keep the asparagus separate and you really have a five star recipe!
A great concept. My main advice, grill the shrimp, the peppers (before slicing) and the asparagus. Really!
It was edible, but I didn't like the flavor of the sauce all that much. It was quite easy to make, but I wouldn't make it again.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)