The sauce masks the main ingredients’ flavor instead of enhancing it. Was not fond of this dish.
Creamy Garlic Pasta with Shrimp & Vegetables
From EatingWell: May/June 2010
Toss a garlicky, Middle Eastern-inspired yogurt sauce with pasta, shrimp, asparagus, peas and red bell pepper for a fresh, satisfying summer meal. Serve with: Slices of cucumber and tomato tossed with lemon juice and olive oil.
73 Reviews for Creamy Garlic Pasta with Shrimp & Vegetables
Had this two nights ago. Marvelous!!
I halved the recipe since there are only two of us. After the pasta/veggies were drained I rinsed them under cool water for just a couple of seconds and then waited a couple of minutes before I mixed them into the yogurt mixture. Definitely on our favorites list!
I used Greek yogurt and it curdled when I added the hot pasta mixture. Tasty ok, but looked awful. Used chicken instead of shrimp. Also used less salt.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)