The sauce was just too weird tasting with the yogurt. If I made this again, I would find just a normal Alfredo or other sauce. It ended up being a huge waste of money, good shrimps and good veggies because we didn't eat it.
Creamy Garlic Pasta with Shrimp & Vegetables
From EatingWell: May/June 2010
Toss a garlicky, Middle Eastern-inspired yogurt sauce with pasta, shrimp, asparagus, peas and red bell pepper for a fresh, satisfying summer meal. Serve with: Slices of cucumber and tomato tossed with lemon juice and olive oil.
73 Reviews for Creamy Garlic Pasta with Shrimp & Vegetables
I've never seen such a controversial recipe! Seems like you love it or hate it! I read through some comments and decided to use 50% reduced fat creme fraiche instead of yogurt. everything else was exactly like the recipe. It was delicious and a perfect summer-time meal. I shaved on some parmesan before serving and sprinkled on some chili flakes for me. I would make this again for sure!
Was way too much garlic and the sauce went weird when we mixed it with the pasta, wouldn't eat it again
To each their own, but I really enjoyed this meal! It's something different...definitely tasty!
I really enjoyed this recipe! I made a couple changes; chicken instead of shrimp (I don't like shrimp) and I omitted the red peppers and added mushrooms. I love the tangy tart flavour, it was a nice change from everyday pasta!
Easy to make, yummy dish
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)