Absolutly love this recipe!!! I added fresh green beans, more garlic than called for (I love garlic) and scallops to it as well as the other veggies noted. I dont like asparagus (yuck) but I love it in this!! I seared the scallops before I put them in the mix and I used alread cooked, deveined and peeled shrimp so I added it last. Will be added to our recipes to make often!! Thanks so much!!
Creamy Garlic Pasta with Shrimp & Vegetables
From EatingWell: May/June 2010
Toss a garlicky, Middle Eastern-inspired yogurt sauce with pasta, shrimp, asparagus, peas and red bell pepper for a fresh, satisfying summer meal. Serve with: Slices of cucumber and tomato tossed with lemon juice and olive oil.
73 Reviews for Creamy Garlic Pasta with Shrimp & Vegetables
Decent dish. I like the convenience of cooking the whole thing in a single pot of boiling water, but next time I will probably saute or grill the shrimp to add a little more flavor. We added a 1/4 tsp of red pepper flakes to boost the flavor profile slightly. The sauce was easy to make and made it while the pot of water was heating up.
I used broccoli instead of asparagus, and I added half the amount of salt the recipe called for, but it was still a bit too salty. Also, prepare the sauce before you cook everything else, it took me longer to make than it took the pasta to boil, which left everything lukewarm at the end.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)