Instead of peas and yogurt I added spinach and sour cream. Very good!
Creamy Garlic Pasta with Shrimp & Vegetables
From EatingWell: May/June 2010
Toss a garlicky, Middle Eastern-inspired yogurt sauce with pasta, shrimp, asparagus, peas and red bell pepper for a fresh, satisfying summer meal. Serve with: Slices of cucumber and tomato tossed with lemon juice and olive oil.
73 Reviews for Creamy Garlic Pasta with Shrimp & Vegetables
OMG!!! This recipe is sooo good!! I couldn't find American style plain yogurt so I used plain low-fat Greek yogurt and it made the recipe even creamier. And it was very easy to make. This is definitely a recipe worth cooking.
Deliciously Fresh :)
We loved this recipe. The only thing i would change next time is the bell pepper. Maybe add some broccoli.
The vegetables didn't cook through which is great and kept this recipe very fresh, crispy and O super healthy :)
I would definitely make it again.
I made this dish last night for my husband and I, it was really excellent! I read the other comments and made a few changes. I only put 1/2 tsp of salt, I used baby frozen shrimp and I sauteed all the veggies and shrimp together while the spaghetti was cooking. It tasted fantastic! I will definitely be making this dish again real soon.
This was by far one of the best low calorie recipies I have come across. Only critique: no lemon. Not necessary. I LOVE garlic, and the lemon took away from the flavor. Also I added grilled chicken, DELICIOUS!
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)