Garlic-Rosemary Roasted Potatoes
From EatingWell: January/February 1999
Fragrant with fresh rosemary and garlic, these roasted potatoes are perfect alongside roast lamb or chicken.
- 2 pounds russet potatoes, peeled and cut into 3/4-inch chunks
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 450°F and place a rack in the upper third of the oven.
- Toss potatoes in a large roasting pan with oil, garlic, rosemary, salt and pepper.
- Roast potatoes, turning occasionally with a metal spatula, until golden brown and tender, 30 to 35 minutes.
Per serving: 143 calories; 2 g fat (0 g sat, 2 g mono); 0 mg cholesterol; 28 g carbohydrates; 0 g added sugars; 3 g protein; 2 g fiber; 202 mg sodium; 636 mg potassium.
Nutrition Bonus: Potassium (18% daily value), Vitamin C (15% dv).
Carbohydrate Servings: 2
Exchanges: 2 starch, 1/2 fat
More From EatingWell
Onions are the perfect accompaniment to almost any savory...
Pesto is an easy way to add flavor without tons of extra...
Having a snack attack? Stock your fridge and pantry with...
Coffee is a healthy and flavorful addition to many desserts...
Coconut is a sweet addition to many healthy breakfast recipes...
The health perks of coffee only add to it's appeal for coffee...
If you’re looking for healthier food to enjoy during the...
Lentils are a versatile, budget-friendly and healthy addition...
Pork chops are a versatile and budget-friendly option for...
Apple recipes are a favorite fall fruit, whether you enjoy...
Make sure you have a quick and easy dinner ready to go next...
If you like your food hot—spicy, that is—we've got some...
Mediterranean cuisine is delicious: it’s rich in fruits,...
This Valentine’s Day, stay in with the ones you love and make...
Ring in the Chinese New Year with these healthy Chinese...
From grilled steak to creamy chicken, our quick and healthy...
- Ease of Preparation
- Total Time
- 45 minutes or less
- Main Ingredient
- Vegetarian, other
- Preparation/ Technique
- Type of Dish
- Side dish, potato/starch
- January/February 1999