Garlic-Herb Marinated Olives
When you need an easy, make-ahead hors d'oeuvre, just toss olives with dried oregano and garlic.
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 6 cloves garlic, peeled and smashed
- 1/2 cup red-wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cups Kalamata olives
- Combine oregano, garlic, vinegar and oil. Toss with olives.
Per serving Garlic-herb: 68 calories; 4 g fat (1 g sat, 3 g mono); 0 mg cholesterol; 2 g carbohydrates; 0 g added sugars; 0 g protein; 0 g fiber; 231 mg sodium; 9 mg potassium.
Exchanges: 1 fat
Nutrition Note: Per serving Rosemary-lemon: 40 calories; 4 g fat (1 g sat, 3 g mono); 0 mg cholesterol; 2 g carbohydrate; 0 g protein; 1 g fiber; 331 mg sodium. Per serving Zesty orange: 110 calories; 9 g fat (2 g sat, 0 g mono); 0 mg cholesterol; 5 g carbohydrate; 0 g p
More From EatingWell
In the dog days of summer, you don’t have to turn on your stove...Icebox pies are an easy and popular summer dessert, yet they're...Celebrate the season with EatingWell's best recipes from the...
Turkey sausage is a healthy, leaner alternative to...
You won’t waste half a day’s worth—or more—of calories with...
Celebrate summer’s fresh vegetables with our healthy recipes...
Getting your kids to eat healthy on a gluten-free diet can be...Chicken is a great ingredient for building a healthy and...
Gluten-free salads, soups and sides don’t have to be boring....
Healthy and slimming summer dinners shouldn’t be hard to find...
Beat the heat and embrace the flavors of summer with low-...
Our low-calorie pasta salad recipes will be a favorite dish...
Cool down with these healthy, homemade freezer pops. On hot...
If you find yourself short on time this summer, try these...
For a lighter option for dinner tonight, try making a quick...
Whether you’re a vegetarian or just looking to cut back on...
- Total Time
- 15 minutes or less
- 8 or more
- Ease of Preparation
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)