This dish is amazing...simple, full of flavor, great sauce. I used chicken breasts instead of the drumsticks, cut the salt a little but other than that, followed the recipe exactly. Sauce is smooth. The garlic cooked up sweet and tender. This will be a regular table item in my house! You could easily double it and serve to company.
Garlic Chicken for Two
From EatingWell: May/June 2012
The whole cloves of garlic turn mild and buttery when they’re simmered with chicken in a simple white wine-mustard sauce in this garlic chicken recipe for two. Serve with mashed potatoes and green beans.
2 Reviews for Garlic Chicken for Two
OMG! This is absolutely delicious! I was so happy to use the sides they recommended!This was a fabulous dinner!
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)