GREAT! Just what we need is MORE Gluten in our meals!!!! Why do recipe writers always do this?? Make a tasty, terrific vegetable dish then ruin it with WHEAT products???? When are you going to get it that less is more when it comes to gluten?! I will try it but will see if I can substitute something else for the seitan!
Garden-Fresh Stir-Fry with Seitan
Seitan's toothsome texture and taste make it a perfect vegetarian stir-fry ingredient that even nonvegetarians will love. Make it a meal: Serve over rice noodles to soak up the rich sauce and mix up some lightly sweetened iced green tea to drink.
8 Reviews for Garden-Fresh Stir-Fry with Seitan
Love this recipe. Very easy and the sauce is great!
one of the best dishes i have ever tasted. The seitan's texture with the sherry's sweetness made this a delicious dish. I just ate a full plate and already want more.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)