Fruit Salad with Lime Yogurt
From EatingWell: April 1998
A zesty and refreshing simple fruit dessert.
- 1 large ripe honeydew melon, seeded and cut into 1 1/2-inch chunks
- 1 pint strawberries, hulled and halved
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- 2 cups nonfat plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated lime zest
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- In a large bowl, toss melon, strawberries, lime juice and sugar. Let stand for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine yogurt, sugar, lime zest and juice, stirring until sugar is dissolved. Cover and refrigerate until chilled.
Tips & Notes
- Make Ahead Tip: Cover and refrigerate the yogurt mixture (Step 2) for up to 2 days.
- This easy recipe can dress up any fruit salad.
Per serving: 133 calories; 0 g fat (0 g sat, 0 g mono); 1 mg cholesterol; 32 g carbohydrates; 4 g protein; 2 g fiber; 63 mg sodium; 433 mg potassium.
Carbohydrate Servings: 2 1/2
Exchanges: 1 fruit, 1/2 other carbohydrate
More From EatingWell
If you work out in the morning, refuel with one of these...
Our healthy Labor Day recipes are a delicious way to...
One-pot recipes are the perfect solution for easy weeknight...
Our healthy stir-fry recipes are full of fiber-rich...
Packed with a bounty of nutrients as well as fiber, green...
Store-bought packaged foods can make cooking or baking easier...
Whether grilled, seared, broiled, baked or made into burgers...
Whether you’re roasting beets, serving them sliced on a salad...
Celebrate summer with our summer dessert recipes made with...In the dog days of summer, you don’t have to turn on your stove...
When summer tomatoes from backyard gardens and farmstands hit...
In celebration of EatingWell's 10th anniversary we picked our...
These easy weeknight suppers are inspired by the bountiful...
Take advantage of summer's bounty of fresh produce with these...
Muffin tins are great for making more than just muffins,...
Use your charcoal grill or gas grill for more than just...
- Type of Dish
- Desserts, fruit
- April 1998
- Ease of Preparation
- Total Time
- 30 minutes or less
- 8 or more
- Preparation/ Technique