This recipe is awesome! I add a little water to thin it out and use it as my regular salad dressing,
Fresh Strawberry Dressing
Pureed strawberries make a distinctive base for a colorful salad dressing with a creamy consistency, and you still get the nutritional benefits—fiber, vitamin C, heart-healthy phytonutrients—of eating the whole berries.
3 Reviews for Fresh Strawberry Dressing
This dressing was really quick and quick to make. Rave reviews from guests and requests for the recipe.
Was a hit at Easter dinner. Didn't have almond oil, so used canola, but threw a handful of almonds into the blender. Also used honey instead of sugar. Topped the salad with shreds of asiago cheese. Yum.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)