Four-Juice Holiday Punch
From EatingWell: November/December 1995
For a nonalcoholic version, add more club soda or juice to taste.
- 1 12-ounce can frozen cranberry-juice cocktail concentrate
- 1 12-ounce can frozen raspberry-cranberry-juice cocktail concentrate
- 1 12-ounce can frozen apple-juice concentrate
- 1 12-ounce can frozen lemonade concentrate
- 1 liter bottle chilled ginger ale
- 2 liter bottles chilled club soda
- 2 cups cold water
- 3 cups chilled vodka
- Combine frozen concentrates in a punch bowl. (A large soup tureen makes a good substitute.) Thaw, mix well and refrigerate until needed. At serving time, add ginger ale, club soda, water and vodka, if using. Serve with plenty of ice.
Per serving: 208 calories; 0 g fat (0 g sat, 0 g mono); 0 mg cholesterol; 38 g carbohydrates; 0 g protein; 0 g fiber; 7 mg sodium; 107 mg potassium.
Carbohydrate Servings: 2 1/2
Exchanges: 1/2 fruit, 2 other carbohydrate
More From EatingWell
You won’t waste half a day’s worth—or more—of calories with...
Celebrate summer’s fresh vegetables with our healthy recipes...
Getting your kids to eat healthy on a gluten-free diet can be...Chicken is a great ingredient for building a healthy and...
Gluten-free salads, soups and sides don’t have to be boring....
Healthy and slimming summer dinners shouldn’t be hard to find...
Beat the heat and embrace the flavors of summer with low-...
Our low-calorie pasta salad recipes will be a favorite dish...
Celebrate the season with EatingWell's best recipes from the...
Cool down with these healthy, homemade freezer pops. On hot...
If you find yourself short on time this summer, try these...
For a lighter option for dinner tonight, try making a quick...
Whether you’re a vegetarian or just looking to cut back on...
Eating meatless at least once a week has a host of health...
If you're looking for an easy, healthy meal idea for dinner...
These healthy vegan recipes take you on a virtual trip around...
- Type of Dish
- Beverages, alcoholic
- Ease of Preparation
- Total Time
- 1 hour or less
- 8 or more
- Preparation/ Technique
- November/December 1995