Four-Juice Holiday Punch
From EatingWell: November/December 1995
For a nonalcoholic version, add more club soda or juice to taste.
- 1 12-ounce can frozen cranberry-juice cocktail concentrate
- 1 12-ounce can frozen raspberry-cranberry-juice cocktail concentrate
- 1 12-ounce can frozen apple-juice concentrate
- 1 12-ounce can frozen lemonade concentrate
- 1 liter bottle chilled ginger ale
- 2 liter bottles chilled club soda
- 2 cups cold water
- 3 cups chilled vodka
- Combine frozen concentrates in a punch bowl. (A large soup tureen makes a good substitute.) Thaw, mix well and refrigerate until needed. At serving time, add ginger ale, club soda, water and vodka, if using. Serve with plenty of ice.
Per serving: 208 calories; 0 g fat (0 g sat, 0 g mono); 0 mg cholesterol; 38 g carbohydrates; 0 g protein; 0 g fiber; 7 mg sodium; 107 mg potassium.
Carbohydrate Servings: 2 1/2
Exchanges: 1/2 fruit, 2 other carbohydrate
More From EatingWell
On a weekend morning, there’s nothing better than a hot stack...
Skip the store-bought candies and make your own! Try our...
Whether you’re vegan or entertaining a vegan guest for...
Thanksgiving dinner isn’t complete without an apple pie or...
The season of decorative holiday cookies is one of the most...
Whether you're looking for a quick breakfast or a refreshing...
Sweet potato casserole is a traditional Thanksgiving side...
Chicken is always a favorite for anyone looking for a protein...
The tartness of fresh cranberries is a flavorful addition to...
Make your own pickles! Get the most out of summer’s bounty by...
A piping-hot bowl of soup is a satisfying meal for a cozy...
Our healthy carrot recipes will help you get your fill of...
In just 10 minutes, make a delicious Thanksgiving appetizer...
Don't let muffins fool you: they may sound healthy, but many...
When it’s chilly outside, there’s no better way to warm up...
Wake up with these delicious and healthy recipes for homemade...
- Type of Dish
- Beverages, alcoholic
- Ease of Preparation
- Total Time
- 1 hour or less
- 8 or more
- Preparation/ Technique
- November/December 1995