Four-Juice Holiday Punch
From EatingWell: November/December 1995
For a nonalcoholic version, add more club soda or juice to taste.
- 1 12-ounce can frozen cranberry-juice cocktail concentrate
- 1 12-ounce can frozen raspberry-cranberry-juice cocktail concentrate
- 1 12-ounce can frozen apple-juice concentrate
- 1 12-ounce can frozen lemonade concentrate
- 1 liter bottle chilled ginger ale
- 2 liter bottles chilled club soda
- 2 cups cold water
- 3 cups chilled vodka
- Combine frozen concentrates in a punch bowl. (A large soup tureen makes a good substitute.) Thaw, mix well and refrigerate until needed. At serving time, add ginger ale, club soda, water and vodka, if using. Serve with plenty of ice.
Per serving: 208 calories; 0 g fat (0 g sat, 0 g mono); 0 mg cholesterol; 38 g carbohydrates; 0 g protein; 0 g fiber; 7 mg sodium; 107 mg potassium.
Carbohydrate Servings: 2 1/2
Exchanges: 1/2 fruit, 2 other carbohydrate
More From EatingWell
These healthy fruit bars are the perfect snack to put in your...
Celebrate summer with our summer dessert recipes made with...This collection of healthy potluck recipes is full of crowd-...These healthy bean salad recipes bring fresh summery life to the...
Brownies and blondies are crowd-pleasing desserts for any...
Our low-calorie pasta salad recipes will be a favorite dish...
Whether you're looking for a quick breakfast or a refreshing...
A tall glass of iced tea on a hot day is refreshing, and it...
If you’re in a rush and thinking about skipping breakfast,...
Using healthy ingredients such as nuts, dried fruit and whole...
Spinach might have made Popeye strong, but what he probably...
There’s no better way to celebrate Mother’s Day than by...
Sunscreen helps keep your skin healthy and beautiful,...
Save your waistline and your wallet with these quick and...
Our breakfast casserole recipes are a satisfying way to start...
We love Mexican meals, but often the differences between...
- Ease of Preparation
- Total Time
- 1 hour or less
- 8 or more
- Preparation/ Technique
- Type of Dish
- Beverages, alcoholic
- November/December 1995