Four-Juice Holiday Punch
From EatingWell: November/December 1995
For a nonalcoholic version, add more club soda or juice to taste.
- 1 12-ounce can frozen cranberry-juice cocktail concentrate
- 1 12-ounce can frozen raspberry-cranberry-juice cocktail concentrate
- 1 12-ounce can frozen apple-juice concentrate
- 1 12-ounce can frozen lemonade concentrate
- 1 liter bottle chilled ginger ale
- 2 liter bottles chilled club soda
- 2 cups cold water
- 3 cups chilled vodka
- Combine frozen concentrates in a punch bowl. (A large soup tureen makes a good substitute.) Thaw, mix well and refrigerate until needed. At serving time, add ginger ale, club soda, water and vodka, if using. Serve with plenty of ice.
Per serving: 208 calories; 0 g fat (0 g sat, 0 g mono); 0 mg cholesterol; 38 g carbohydrates; 0 g protein; 0 g fiber; 7 mg sodium; 107 mg potassium.
Carbohydrate Servings: 2 1/2
Exchanges: 1/2 fruit, 2 other carbohydrate
More From EatingWell
When you need a little pick-me up, skip the sugar-laden energy...
The Meatless Monday movement is growing in popularity across...
If you work out in the morning, refuel with one of these...
Few things are more satisfying on a chilly night than a...
Sunscreen helps keep your skin healthy and beautiful,...
Baked potatoes are the perfect accompaniment to your favorite...
These quick dinner recipes are tastier, healthier versions of...
A great salad deserves a great dressing. So we've created...
These delicious slim-down dinners all clock in at just 400...
Spaghetti squash is the ultimate pasta impostor: it is a...
These spicy recipes are packed with flavor and metabolism-...
The DASH diet (Dietary Approaches to Stop Hypertension) may...
Weeknight meals are made easy with these 20-minute, low-...
The next time you’re thinking about ordering takeout, put...
When you surround yourself with healthy and delicious food,...
If you’re trying to slim down, our low-calorie dinners to...
- Ease of Preparation
- Total Time
- 1 hour or less
- 8 or more
- Preparation/ Technique
- Type of Dish
- Beverages, alcoholic
- November/December 1995