Four-Juice Holiday Punch
From EatingWell: November/December 1995
For a nonalcoholic version, add more club soda or juice to taste.
- 1 12-ounce can frozen cranberry-juice cocktail concentrate
- 1 12-ounce can frozen raspberry-cranberry-juice cocktail concentrate
- 1 12-ounce can frozen apple-juice concentrate
- 1 12-ounce can frozen lemonade concentrate
- 1 liter bottle chilled ginger ale
- 2 liter bottles chilled club soda
- 2 cups cold water
- 3 cups chilled vodka
- Combine frozen concentrates in a punch bowl. (A large soup tureen makes a good substitute.) Thaw, mix well and refrigerate until needed. At serving time, add ginger ale, club soda, water and vodka, if using. Serve with plenty of ice.
Per serving: 208 calories; 0 g fat (0 g sat, 0 g mono); 0 mg cholesterol; 38 g carbohydrates; 0 g protein; 0 g fiber; 7 mg sodium; 107 mg potassium.
Carbohydrate Servings: 2 1/2
Exchanges: 1/2 fruit, 2 other carbohydrate
More From EatingWell
Onions are the perfect accompaniment to almost any savory...
Pesto is an easy way to add flavor without tons of extra...
Having a snack attack? Stock your fridge and pantry with...
Coffee is a healthy and flavorful addition to many desserts...
Coconut is a sweet addition to many healthy breakfast recipes...
The health perks of coffee only add to it's appeal for coffee...
If you’re looking for healthier food to enjoy during the...
Lentils are a versatile, budget-friendly and healthy addition...
Pork chops are a versatile and budget-friendly option for...
Apple recipes are a favorite fall fruit, whether you enjoy...
Make sure you have a quick and easy dinner ready to go next...
If you like your food hot—spicy, that is—we've got some...
Mediterranean cuisine is delicious: it’s rich in fruits,...
This Valentine’s Day, stay in with the ones you love and make...
Ring in the Chinese New Year with these healthy Chinese...
From grilled steak to creamy chicken, our quick and healthy...
- Ease of Preparation
- Total Time
- 1 hour or less
- 8 or more
- Preparation/ Technique
- Type of Dish
- Beverages, alcoholic
- November/December 1995