This is boy flourless
Flourless Sponge Cake
From EatingWell: April 1998
A perfect ending to a Passover seder.
4 Reviews for Flourless Sponge Cake
To the other comment: There are gluten-free matzos. You can make them into matzo meals...
just FYI it's considered FLOURLESS, because it has NO leavening, which is the item we don't eat during the passover week. not because it lacks FLOUR. it's meant to be kosher for passover not gluten -free.
OK, same comment as the "flourless" chocolate torte - matzo contains FLOUR... So...this is considered "flourless" because I don't have to break out my bag of Gold Medal???Gluten-free eaters BEWARE!
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)