This was wonderful! I added a teaspoon of pesto to each serving and everyone loved it, even my kids ate it up.
The flavors of Italy are best expressed in simplicity: a dash of spices, a little oil and dinner's on the table in minutes—especially if you use frozen spinach and frozen ravioli or tortellini.
13 Reviews for Florentine Ravioli
This was so delicious!! And easy to make. I just love.Will make it quite a bit. I used three cheese ravioli with my spinach.
I first discovered this recipe in the Healthy in a Hurry cookbook (which is probably one of the best purchases I have ever made--great book!). It fast became my stand-by recipe in college. I love eating healthy and also love to cook, so quick recipes that achieve that are a true godsend, especially when I was a student. I recently made this recipe for one of my friends who is a picky eater and leery of spinach, but she loved it too. I believe that this recipe will forever be a stand-by in my world!
This was simply wonderful. I used whole wheat pasta raviolois stuffed with Rotisserie chicken and sun-dried tomatoes and fresh spinach. Simply wonderful! Thanks Sarah!
Rick, San Francisco, CA
This was a delicious, quick and filling recipe. Second time i made, i only had the craving for the veggis, no pasta, but i added a bunch of fresh corriander, used fresh spinach, a pinch of dried black lemon powder, bell pepper for adding colour to my dish and at the end i added some roasted pine nuts.. i dont know what the nutrition info is of this but it was yummmmyy
Maha - Egypt
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)