I served the flank steak with soft flour tortilla ,and serve yourself bowls of avacado , lettuce, onion, tomato, cheeses. There was no need for a sauce ,the marinade made flavorful tender and juicy slices!
Flank Steak with Coffee-Peppercorn Marinade
From EatingWell: Summer 2002
Coffee has a remarkable affinity with beef. Here, it is complemented by balsamic vinegar, garlic and crushed peppercorns.
5 Reviews for Flank Steak with Coffee-Peppercorn Marinade
This recipe is soo delicious! I make it for my family all the time. Big on flavor, and easy to do, and most of the ingredients are things I already have in my pantry! The only thing I change is a touch more salt (I'm a salt freak) and more garlic (also a garlic freak). I have in the past, and would recommend this to friends again!
I made this tonight and it was delicious! Even my kids loved it (and they are picky)! its supper simple and tastes better when it marindes longer :) I added this recipe onto MFP for all you MFPers
We love this recipe! It is hard to stop eating this; great, easy company-worthy meal. The EW Pirate marinade is also very good if your guests are not big fans of pepper.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)