This was WAY too much pasta for 6 people. It turned out very dry without enough sauce. I will proably try it again because it had great flavor but I will only use 10-12 oz of fettuccine.
From EatingWell: November 1997
Baked pasta dishes are tasty, but notoriously high in fat—here we bake fettuccine in a light and cheesy sauce. Baking it in a springform pan lets you unmold it for a stunning presentation.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- 5 “bad” foods you should be eating (331 comments)
- The #1 food you should eat (and probably don't) (211 comments)
- How to pickle anything (no canning necessary) (125 comments)
- 3 reasons you should snack on popcorn (124 comments)
- 3 reasons you should reach for canola oil when you’re cooking (102 comments)
- What’s Fresh: Is corn healthy or not? (99 comments)
- The best breakfast foods for weight loss (78 comments)
- How to make a healthy smoothie: best smoothie ingredients & 10 to ditch (76 comments)
- Is Coconut Oil Healthier Than Butter? (76 comments)
- Trying to save money? 15 foods you don’t need to buy organic (72 comments)