I love brussel sprouts and this recipe is great. I added chicken sausage to increase the protein. Made it last night, and am making it again tonight so I have leftovers to eat before a long training run tomorrow!
Creamy Fettuccine with Brussels Sprouts & Mushrooms
From EatingWell: September/October 2009
Sliced Brussels sprouts and mushrooms cook quickly and cling to the pasta in our fall version of pasta primavera. Look for presliced mushrooms to cut prep time. Serve with a tossed salad.
30 Reviews for Creamy Fettuccine with Brussels Sprouts & Mushrooms
Quick, easy and very tasty! I would also recommend more salt and pepper to taste. Its very creamy despite the fact that it isn't made with heavy cream or too much cheese. Def a crowd pleaser!
I add shrimp to it and it's fantastic!!!! Love this meal. The sherry just makes it divine!
Very good, nice and creamy. I would make this again. No bitter taste from the brussels.
This recipe came out delicious.
I would suggest adding a little more salt (or just salt to taste), and A LOT more pepper both while cooking and as a garnish. I probably used 3 tsp freshly ground black pepper while cooking, plus 1/2 tsp powdered white pepper.
Also added 1 tsp dried basil and 1/2 tsp dried oregano while cooking.
We had to use a wok to hold the enormous volume of the veggies, so the cooking time was a bit longer.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)