So simple ! So tasty with a little slice of sharp provolone on the side ~ Lucsious ! Even used apples picked from my tree...
Festive Apple Galette
From EatingWell: November/December 2007
“Galette” is just a French name for a rustic tart; apples star in this version. It is easy to make and forgiving to those who don't bake often. We've substituted tangy nonfat yogurt for some of the butter in this dough recipe from San Francisco pastry chef Janet Dalton.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)