This burger was absolutely delicious!!! I didn't use cilantro but they were still a big hit with my very picky husband and son!
This healthy burger recipe features a spicy fajita burger slathered with a spicy chipotle mayonnaise and topped with roasted Anaheim peppers and a delicious slaw. Serve it on an oblong bun.
8 Reviews for "Fajita" Burgers
This may be the best burger I've ever had! Great flavor! I thought the cilantro would be the overpowering taste, but that was not the case at all. Be careful not use too much chipotle chiles - they pack a lot of heat; but they also pack a lot of flavor. Everone liked these and I will definitely be making these again!
My husband loved these burgers!! (I was not able to try them). I improvised a ton and they still turned out great. I was out of Chili powered, so I added a little extra of the other spices (especially cumin) I also added some Cayenne pepper. I only had white onions, and no scallions so I chopped a bit more white to add. I used red peppers because that is what I had. Also created my own sauce, with mayo, lime juice, chili paste and a few drops of hot sauce. My husband it wasn't a stand out in a bad or good way, but loved the whole burger! Can't wait to try it with the right ingredients! Maybe some mini burger appetizers......
These were no ordinary burgers. Absolutely delicious. Everyone wanted more.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)