I made this for my self this morning. It was VERY yummy. I will make it again for sure. It was easy, and very filling as well.
From EatingWell: March/April 2007
This sophisticated take on Eggs Benedict swaps a full-flavored, chunky vegetable medley for Canadian bacon and hollandaise sauce. Add whole-wheat English muffins and poached eggs and this combo makes a lovely brunch or an elegant light supper when served with a salad.
4 Reviews for Eggs Italiano
Fantastic! One of the best breakfasts I have ever had! Made this for breakfast this morning and I only made enough for one serving because I was the only one eating it. It is so simple to make and tastes so delicious. I couldn't find any whole wheat english muffins so I used honey wheat but it tasted great.
This dish was Awesome!!! My husband was a bit skeptical, but loved it. I did add a slice of heated up proscuitto on top of the muffin. This was so easy and healthy, which is an added bonus!
Easy to make, healthy & absolutely delicious! Don't skip the balsamic vinegar-it makes the dish. Will make this again.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)