This had so many peas that it was hard to even taste the sprouts and carrots. The peas need to be cut by at least half. I also needed an extra 5 minutes cook time using a dark nonstick pan. Sauce was good.
Baked Egg Foo Yong
From EatingWell: January/February 2013
Egg foo yong is a Chinese omelet filled with vegetables, bean sprouts and sometimes meat. Our vegetarian egg foo yong recipe is packed with vegetables and baked in a muffin tin for ease. Serve with a mixed green salad tossed with sesame dressing.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)