Followed the directions to a T and these turned out wonderful.
EatingWell Crispy Taco Shells
From EatingWell: May/June 2007
Surprisingly easy and far better-tasting than store-bought taco shells.
11 Reviews for EatingWell Crispy Taco Shells
Great way to make taco shells without frying! I sprinkled them with a seasoned salt prior to placing them on 2 oven racks. Great results!
I tried the draped over 2 oven racks and it worked like a charm. I sprinkled some seasoned salt and plain salt prior to cooking them. Watch them closely. Mine only took 7 minutes and a few got a little too brown.
OMG This recipe is awesome. I did use the two wire oven rack suggestion and they came out like the flat bottom taco shells you can buy that is higher in fat and staler in taste. I definitely will be passing this recipe to friends, family and co-workers.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)