we will makw it again
Easy Salmon Cakes
If you are trying to boost your intake of omega-3s, try this simple favorite. It is a great way to use convenient canned (or leftover) salmon. The tangy dill sauce provides a tart balance.
113 Reviews for Easy Salmon Cakes
Great use of canned salmon. Creamy dill sauce could be used for other fish or chicken. I used light salad dressing because we don't like mayo. Still very tasty.
Very tasty! We all love the the creamy dill sauce and have used it with other fish. Like the others we have reduced the bread crumbs to 1 cup.
Where is creamy dill sauce to go with it???
I only use 3/4 cup of bread crumbs and that's plenty. I also added some red pepper flakes for an extra kick. Delicious!
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- What Does a 1,500-Calorie Diet Look Like? (84 comments)
- EatingWell 28 Day Meal Plan Help (50 comments)
- EatingWell 7-Day Meal Plan Help (32 comments)
- Week #1: Are You Ready for a Change? (30 comments)
- Bottled Water vs. Tap (29 comments)
- EatingWell Magazine Digital Subscriptions or Single Issue Copies (28 comments)
- 3 Antidotes to Overeating (24 comments)
- The Wild Salmon Debate (21 comments)
- 7 Steps to Permanent Weight Loss (20 comments)
- Boost Fiber to Slim Down (18 comments)