I made this last night and it turned out great! Although it took longer to prepare than I expected it was definitely worth the wait!
Easy Salmon Cakes
If you are trying to boost your intake of omega-3s, try this simple favorite. It is a great way to use convenient canned (or leftover) salmon. The tangy dill sauce provides a tart balance.
114 Reviews for Easy Salmon Cakes
I don't really eat salmon, but I will be using this recipe from now on.
I've made this recipe for a bunch of different occasions and I haven't met anyone who doesn't like it. It's simple and not too time consuming. Perfect for any setting!
I'll make some for my ramadhan tonite...thanks very much
Too many breadcrumbs in this recipe. I even added an extra egg and my cakes were having a hard time holding together. Final product was a little dry and crumbly.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- 5 “bad” foods you should be eating (331 comments)
- The #1 food you should eat (and probably don't) (211 comments)
- How to pickle anything (no canning necessary) (125 comments)
- 3 reasons you should snack on popcorn (124 comments)
- 3 reasons you should reach for canola oil when you’re cooking (102 comments)
- What’s Fresh: Is corn healthy or not? (99 comments)
- The best breakfast foods for weight loss (78 comments)
- How to make a healthy smoothie: best smoothie ingredients & 10 to ditch (76 comments)
- Is Coconut Oil Healthier Than Butter? (76 comments)
- Trying to save money? 15 foods you don’t need to buy organic (72 comments)