I made this last night and it turned out great! Although it took longer to prepare than I expected it was definitely worth the wait!
Easy Salmon Cakes
If you are trying to boost your intake of omega-3s, try this simple favorite. It is a great way to use convenient canned (or leftover) salmon. The tangy dill sauce provides a tart balance.
114 Reviews for Easy Salmon Cakes
I don't really eat salmon, but I will be using this recipe from now on.
I've made this recipe for a bunch of different occasions and I haven't met anyone who doesn't like it. It's simple and not too time consuming. Perfect for any setting!
I'll make some for my ramadhan tonite...thanks very much
Too many breadcrumbs in this recipe. I even added an extra egg and my cakes were having a hard time holding together. Final product was a little dry and crumbly.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)