wHY BAKE FOR 20 MINUTES ???jUST TURNOVER AND BROWN OTHERSIDE LOWER HEAT AND COVER COOKED IN 10 MINUTES WITHOUT THE FUSS OF OVEN AND COOKING ALL THE FLAVOUR AND NUTRIENTS OUT OF THE PATTIES sALMON IS FISH fISH SHOULD NOT BE COOKED TO DEATH
Easy Salmon Cakes
If you are trying to boost your intake of omega-3s, try this simple favorite. It is a great way to use convenient canned (or leftover) salmon. The tangy dill sauce provides a tart balance.
113 Reviews for Easy Salmon Cakes
I make this with canned tuna, as well....also delish!
I'll use other oil (Canola?) no mustard and no dill. I don't like the flavor of them, even though olive oil is probably the healthiest. Crumbs from the crust have more fiber, so it's good to use them. The bones in canned salmon are edible and rich in calcium so I'd use them. I lost 20 pounds just by eliminating desserts and jams with sugar, but I need to lose about 60 more. I was addicted to sugar, but it doesn't bother me much to do w/o it now. It's a little bit of a struggle, when I do a week's grocery shopping, but I buy 3 slices of watermelon and eat that when I get home.
Any recipe calling for all purpose or any other white flour, I plan to replace with whole wheat pastry flour and hope it works.
I made this recipe and it was a disappointment. It calls for way too much breadcrumb and the cooking time is a bit too long. I will try it again but with less than half of the breadcrumb and I hope that solves the problem. It honestly felt as if I as eating dried toast. Yuk.
I made this last night and it turned out great! Although it took longer to prepare than I expected it was definitely worth the wait!
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)