Like, seriously? Someone needs a recipe for this? Of course it's good, but really--a recipe is necessary? Wouldn't this just make common sense, to put cheese and salsa in with pinto beans, half of which are simply mashed up? People wouldn't just normally fix them like this?
Easy Fiesta Beans
From EatingWell: May/June 2007
An easy, tasty way to jazz up canned refried and pinto beans for the perfect side to accompany any Tex-Mex meal. Opt for fat-free refried beans and no-salt-added pinto beans to keep this dish as healthy as possible.
5 Reviews for Easy Fiesta Beans
This was an amazing and fast side dish with a lot of flavor. I added some chipotle chili powder to it as well for the smokey flavor. I served this with the Lime-Jalapeno Chicken as tacos. So very good!
This was soooo good. I made this as a side dish and it was fantastic (better than the meal). It is super easy to make and completely delicious. Highly recommend!
Fantastic side dish! Very easy, but much tastier than simply heating a can of refried beans. I will definitely make this again!
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)